Thursday 21 May 2009

I've been watching some DVD's and I'm feeling horny


Hi guys!


I have been sitting at my computer for the last hour watching some DVDs before they go off for replication and I started to feel really turned on!


It reminded me of a scene I had done recently with Paige Ashley…


I hadn’t seen Paige for about a month and I knew she had also had her boobs done as well, but she arrived at the studio with a whole new look.


She had gone from a brunette to a blonde and from a 32A to a 32DD and believe me she looked hot, and I was going to be the first person to get my hands on her new assets!


We both put on our underwear sets and doing the stills was just a taster of what was to come.

I can remember her face as I put on my strap on. She looked back over her shoulder and told me to fuck her harder, I could see her pussy dripping over the massive purple cock!


This was possibly my favourite scene so far, and when you get to see it im sure you will agree!!!


Enjoy!


Love

Laura xx

1 comment:

  1. you are amazing i love wanking over u i would love to slip my hard cock into your juicy pussy and spunk my load deep in your throat wish i got to fuck u through your facebook page xxx

    ReplyDelete