Wednesday 20 May 2009

My new DVD Laura's Stocking Tops is out soon


Hi guys and girls!!!

My new DVD ‘Laura’s Stocking Tops’ is to be released soon. Here I write about my scene with Omar and Stephan Hard.

Its Monday morning and I have to start work at 9am, and believe me that is a early start for me as I don’t normally turn up to the studio until around 10!

My first scene is with Omar Williams and Stephan Hard we are filming out on location at a penthouse apartment, which over looks the SS Great Britain in Bristol.

I get my make-up done and as normal get told to hurry up. Having your make up done takes time you know especially when you’re gossiping with the make up artist about what’s gone on over the weekend.

Anyway before I knew it all cast and crew were hurried into the car to get to the location…

The story line for this scene is that I am in the flat and Stephan’s an estate agent and is showing Omar around. As you can guess one thing leads to another!

First of all before we start filming we need to have some stills done. Im wearing stockings and suspenders and they are in suits stood either side of me. We do a number of shots in different positions before we get down to filming.

This is the first time I have worked with Omar and I have lost count how many times I have worked with Stephan!

Im not going to tell you too much about this scene you will have to watch it find out more, but I will say it’s very hot and I have 2 cocks to play with and I can do with them whatever I please!!!!!!

Here are some pictures to keeping you guessing!

Love
Laura xx


5 comments:

  1. hi laura ur soooooo gawjuss id love to fuck u and let u piss all over my face a let me lick ur juicy pussy dry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi laura im suprised theres not more black and white dick around the size difference is important adds spice to giggle while comparing big black and smaller white,plus allways better for me if females seem in cotrol of scens and the dicks makes scenes more powerfull James

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i would like to see foursome 2 white girls and black and white guys not talking in sceans just being tools , girls side by side doing same thing as each other and smile at camera and each other the eyes allway thepower to me in scenes , you look great will prob av look at this dvd James

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura you're gorgeous,I wish I saw you facebook group and had the chance to fuck you,but it's not all bad,because I get to wank over you instead. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey laura just found a video of you on youtube, looking v sexy in a sex swing!!
    would love to see a full video,
    and wondering if i brought one would you help me hang it? haha
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEjFn53_iYc

    ReplyDelete